Stevie II Sneaker, Hot Pink
We’ve given this classic silhouette a hot pink makeover, but the Stevie II design will always deliver at the park, playground, or party. Features faux elastic laces with adjustable hook-and-loop strap that make on/off effortless, leaving her more time on the playground.
- Canvas lined sneaker featuring an ultra-soft, breathable canvas upper that is also super durable
- Removable, contoured, leather-lined footbed for breathability and comfort
- Natural rubber outsole with herringbone lug pattern provides great traction for play
- Classic SKR fit gives feet room to move and grow
- Super-durable construction is also flexible and lightweight. Rubber toe cap for added protection
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Care Instructions: Spot clean using a mild detergent and damp cloth. Allow to air dry.
Born in Seattle in 2014, See Kai Run is solely focused on designed amazing children's footwear. Unlike other brands, they design and develop their shoes from the crib up to youth. See Kai Run believes in the health and wellness of children and that it starts with the foot!
See Kai Run shoes are flexible which helps develop proper balance, gait and stride. Their broad toes boxes give little toes room to move which builds strength in muscles and tendons. Their wide openings and secure closures provide optimum fit for a shoe that's easy on and stays on.