Jane II Mary Janes, Black Patent
Elegant scalloped edging and a cushioned leather insole make this girls’ dressy shoe both stylish and comfortable.
- Leather and patent leather uppers with scalloped topline edging
- Flexible rubber outsole provides traction for safe play
- Natural leather sock liner allows air to flow in so moisture can evaporate
- Hook and loop strap allows for secure fit and custom adjustability
- Classic SKR toe box shape gives feet room to move and grow
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Born in Seattle in 2014, See Kai Run is solely focused on designed amazing children's footwear. Unlike other brands, they design and develop their shoes from the crib up to youth. See Kai Run believes in the health and wellness of children and that it starts with the foot!
See Kai Run shoes are flexible which helps develop proper balance, gait and stride. Their broad toes boxes give little toes room to move which builds strength in muscles and tendons. Their wide openings and secure closures provide optimum fit for a shoe that's easy on and stays on.