Stevie II First Walkers, Gray Jersey/Lime
The flexible, lightweight engineering of this classic trainer makes it perfect for boys beginning to walk. The padded collar and tongue will keep feet feeling as good as they look.
- Canvas lining for breathability, leather sockliner conforms to foot shape for comfort
- Full rubber outsole provides flexibility, traction, and durability for early steps
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap and faux laces allow for a secure fit
- Generous toe box provides room for healthy foot development
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Born in Seattle in 2014, See Kai Run is solely focused on designed amazing children's footwear. Unlike other brands, they design and develop their shoes from the crib up to youth. See Kai Run believes in the health and wellness of children and that it starts with the foot!
See Kai Run shoes are flexible which helps develop proper balance, gait and stride. Their broad toes boxes give little toes room to move which builds strength in muscles and tendons. Their wide openings and secure closures provide optimum fit for a shoe that's easy on and stays on.