Pink Shimmer Leather Bow Moccasins
Zutano Bow Moccasins are a new, exciting addition to our growing leather baby shoe collection. An adorable bow on the tongue gives them a dash of style while a sturdy but flexible non-slip outsole makes them the perfect shoes for babies learning to walk.
- 100% genuine leather upper body for premium softness and fit
- Sturdy, flexible outsole makes it easy for babies to bend and move their feet
- Rubber tread at the heel and toe provides slip resistant protection
- Elastic band keeps them on active little feet
- Insole is cushioned with high-density foam for comfort
- Comes with drawstring canvas shoe bag for protection or gifting
Michael and Uli Belenky founded Zutano when their first daughter Sophia was born in 1989. Michael, a professional photographer, and Uli, a designer and art director, recognized a gaping hole in the children’s fashion market and handcrafted a small batch of unique, colorful baby clothes from their New York City brownstone. The clothes were an immediate favorite in the city’s boutiques and before long Zutano blossomed into one of the top baby brands in the US. When their second daughter Ella was born, the Belenky’s packed up Zutano and headed north to a hilltop farmhouse in Cabot, Vermont.
They used their new home in the countryside as inspiration for the evolution of the Zutano brand, while holding onto their root values of practicality, whimsical fun, and unique personality. The Zutano line was expanded to include accessories and they introduced their now-famous baby booties, which provided a perfect solution for parents looking for colorful, cute footwear that stayed on their baby’s feet.
Today, Zuatno headquarters are located in historic New Bedford, Massachusetts, a town that was once an epicenter of the US textile market. Zuatno still has their design office in Cabot, VT.