Let's Tell a Story: Fairytale Adventure by Lily Martin
What if you could have MILLIONS of them?
With this story-building book, you can tell your own fairy tale-inspired adventures, over and over again. Just read the question and choose from the vibrant pictures on the page to create a new story.
The book is packed full of fun, silly and exciting things for the reader to choose from, including:
- Dressing up in a pair of glass slippers
- Heading off to see the Three Little Pigs
- Packing a pot of fairy dust for the trip
- Journeying alongside a talking toadstool
- Saying hello to Goldilocks
- Tasting some punch made from troll snot
Once you’ve finished, you can turn back to the start and make different choices to build a completely new tale. There are millions of possible combinations and endless stories to be told! And can you find the cheeky penguin hidden on each page?