Bamboo Romper, Pink Cherries
With a front zipper closure for ease in diapering, it includes a zipper cover for protection. Crafted in GOTS-certified organic cotton with a hint of stretch for comfort and ease of movement; inks & dyes are classified as eco-friendly by OEKO-TEX® Standard.
- Two directional front zipper for easy diaper changes
- Zipper cover to protect baby
- Long sleeve
- Solid ribbed cuffs on wrists and ankles
- GOTS certified
- Inks & dyes classified as eco-friendly by OEKO, TEX standard
- For child's safety, garment should fit snugly. This garment is not flame resistant. Loose-fitting garments are more likely to catch fire.
MATERIALS + CARE
- 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not iron
- Made in India
Long before the birth of Pink Chicken, founder Stacey Fraser was a little girl swirling in vintage fabrics in her grandmother’s clothing boutique. Perched in the backroom, she listened in on vendor meetings and watched in awe as her poised Mimi set the stage for her own future success in the fashion industry.
At Pink Chicken, their goal is to make getting dressed effortless by delivering no-fuss, always stylish collections adored by both parent and child.
Pink Chicken's versatile collection of bright block prints, vintage-inspired patterns and not-so-basic basics allow you to go from beach to barbecue, park to playdate with a day-into-dinner kind of ease.
Did you know that for every 12 dresses sold, Pink Chicken gives one away? With your help, Pink Chicken makes days brighter for children everywhere. To date, they’ve donated 25,000 pieces of clothing and counting!