3 in 1 Waterproof Snowsuit, Rose Enchanted
Looking for something to keep your little explorers super warm and protected on your autumn or winter family adventures? Our 3 in 1 Scampsuit, made using recycled fabrics is super versatile and practical and can be worn 3 different ways, perfect for all types of adventures in heavy rain, wind and snow. When worn with the inner suit it's super warm and waterproof (up to 10,000mm), perfect for the slopes or super cold days. Alternatively it can be worn without the inner suit on milder days, keeping children protected from the rain, or the inner suit can be worn on it's own for a cosy onesie to lounge about in. The adjustable, pointed hood features a soft coral velvet fleece lining and the elasticated wrist cuffs and dual storm flap are designed to keep any rain out. We've added double zips, making it easy to get on and off and fold over feet and hand warmers for the smaller sizes (0-12 months) and adjustable stirrups for older explorers (12m - 6y sizes), ideal for putting over wellies or snow boots. The suit is made from a hardwearing herringbone fabric and is breathable (up to 3,000gm2), preventing children from overheating while exploring the outdoors. The bright, enchanted print is great for inspiring magical adventures and makes it easy to spot children when out and about. The suits can be machine washed and are designed to be passed on to younger siblings or friends to enjoy. Machine washable. The waterproof coatings on our 3 in 1 Scampsuits use Bionic Finish Eco natural, chemical free technology.
- • Waterproof to 10,000mm - ultra waterproof, designed for all-day play in heavy rain
- • Breathable to 3,000gm2 - prevents hot and sticky children when racing around outdoors
- • Made using recycled fabrics
- • Hardwearing herringbone fabric
- • Can be worn 3 different ways - with the inner suit (super warm & waterproof), without the inner suit (waterproof) or the inner suit on its own (cosy and comfy for lounging about)
- • Removable fleece inner suit for milder days
- • Soft coral velvet fleece hood lining
- • Adjustable stirrups
- • Elasticated wrist cuffs and dual storm flap to stop the rain from getting in
- • Adjustable hood
- • Double zips for 0-12m for easy on and off
- • Fold over feet and hand warmers for 0-12 months
- • Machine washable
- • Outer: 100% recycled polyester. Lining:100% recycled polyester
- • BIONIC-FINISH®ECO flouride free waterproof coating
ABOUT Muddy Puddles
Muddy Puddles started life on a farm in Devon when a mum lay her smallest child down on the kitchen table, drew round him and made the first waterproof all-in-one suit. The first splashsuit went down a storm and started to be sold at local country fairs and then it grew and grew.
A British brand, they like to consider themselves to be rain experts! Built on the proposition ‘there is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong kit’, Muddy Puddles is committed to making waterproofs that work.
Muddy Puddles wants their outerwear to inspire children to leap in to life. Their believe in the importance of growing up to be confident and independent, which comes from the freedom to take risks, learn your limits and use your imagination. Muddy Puddles is on a mission to make childhood magic in the great outdoors.
Muddy Puddles is a brand with a conscience. Each piece is designed to last and be passed from sisters to brothers. Theyr are committed to developing eco-friendly collections made from recycled fabrics and sustainable sourcing and production.