Paley II Sandal, Rainbow Multi
She’ll want to play all day in this ultimate fisherman sandal for girls. Two separate points of adjustability, at back and instep, allow for easy in and out. Best of all, this sandal can go from the pool to the party without missing a step.
- Water-friendly synthetic iridescent leather uppers lightweight and flexible
- A molded EVA foam footbed cushions the foot while breathable jersey lining promotes all day comfort
- Flexible and lightweight TPR outsole with durable traction pattern for outdoor wear
- Dual hook-and-loop straps allow for a secure fit and custom adjustability
- Water-friendly and machine washable
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Different cuts of fabric are used on each pair of shoes, delivering a one-of-a-kind look for each pair
- Vegan – made without any animal products
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Air dry.
Born in Seattle in 2014, See Kai Run is solely focused on designed amazing children's footwear. Unlike other brands, they design and develop their shoes from the crib up to youth. See Kai Run believes in the health and wellness of children and that it starts with the foot!
See Kai Run shoes are flexible which helps develop proper balance, gait and stride. Their broad toes boxes give little toes room to move which builds strength in muscles and tendons. Their wide openings and secure closures provide optimum fit for a shoe that's easy on and stays on.