Tanner Sneaker, Gray Jersey/Lime
He’ll love the soft, flexible materials in this boys’ sneaker as it delivers comfort and breathability throughout the day. The adjustable hook-and-loop strap and faux laces ensure a secure fit and easy access.
- Breathable jersey upper
- Padded collar and tongue add extra comfort
- Breathable canvas lining and removable, contoured, leather-lined footbed for comfort
- Built-in rubber toe cap provides extra protection and durability
- Herringbone lug pattern provides great traction for play
- Classic SKR fit gives feet room to move and grow
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Born in Seattle in 2014, See Kai Run is solely focused on designed amazing children's footwear. Unlike other brands, they design and develop their shoes from the crib up to youth. See Kai Run believes in the health and wellness of children and that it starts with the foot!
See Kai Run shoes are flexible which helps develop proper balance, gait and stride. Their broad toes boxes give little toes room to move which builds strength in muscles and tendons. Their wide openings and secure closures provide optimum fit for a shoe that's easy on and stays on.