Ryder II FlexiRun Sneaker, Gray
The performance inspired Ryder in Navy is built for play and style. Minimalist and ultra-lightweight, the Ryder features soft, supple lining to avoid skin irritation and a removable sockliner to keep feet fresh. PU strap and heel overlays add support and durability for all his activities.
- Breathable sandwich mesh is super-lightweight, flexible, and durable
- The FlexiRun™ EVA/phylon outsole is engineered to be super lightweight, cushy and flexible.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Extra wide hook and loop closure for easy in and out
- Machine Washable
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
Born in Seattle in 2014, See Kai Run is solely focused on designed amazing children's footwear. Unlike other brands, they design and develop their shoes from the crib up to youth. See Kai Run believes in the health and wellness of children and that it starts with the foot!
See Kai Run shoes are flexible which helps develop proper balance, gait and stride. Their broad toes boxes give little toes room to move which builds strength in muscles and tendons. Their wide openings and secure closures provide optimum fit for a shoe that's easy on and stays on.